Well, I’ve done it again!
What you need:
- 1 pack of Morning Star Chik’N tenders
- 1 pack of frozen hash browns/potato patties
- 1/2 of a small tomato
- 4 HEAPING Tablespoons of sour cream
- 3 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons of dill weed
- 3 teaspoons of ranch dressing mix
- extra dill weed and parsley for garnish
- salt to taste
What you do:
- Prepare the potato patties according to instruction
- While they’re cooking, mix the sour cream, garlic powder, dill weed, and ranch dressing powder together
- Prepare the chik’n tenders according to instructions
- When the potato patties are done, spread the mixture on each of them
- When the chik’n tenders are done, place one on each hash brown
- Add tomatoes on top of the chicken
- Add more sour cream as desired
- Garnish with extra dill weed and parsley
Alternately, you can of course use actual chicken if you would prepare, or you can leave the chicken off entirely.
I will warn you that this is a very filling meal.
You could also try garnishing it with diced cucumbers in addition to the tomatoes.
Again, I was surprised that this dish turned out as well as it did since it was a spur-of-the-moment idea.
Happy eating, everyone!