I actually wrote this list, and though it isn’t about food, it is inspirational and will likely be helpful to someone reading it.
1. Listen to music you like, when you first get up in the morning, and before you go to bed. Seek out and listen to at least one song you’ve never heard before.
2. Write a short story, even if it’s only a single page long.
3. Draw. Anything. Seriously.
4. Exercise! Your body wants it.
5. Pray and meditate. Your soul wants it!
6. Free-think. Allow random patterns and connections to form in your mind, and then gently nudge them to create novel, arbitrary ones.
7. Matrixing. Throw your senses into some random object, and isolate the senses, one by one. See the blueness of something. See the squareness of something.
8. Create something. It needn’t be a masterpiece- just a creation!
9. Learn a new word in your native language- and use it.
10. Study a foreign language.
11. Cook something, even if it’s a frozen pizza, and add your own ingredients to the pre-made food. This tends to make it healthier, and you’ll enjoy it more.
12. Not a holiday but feel like celebrating? Invent your own holiday, name it, give it a theme, and start partying. Don’t think too hard about it- just find something to be happy about and go with it!