Talk about tasty dishes, this was one of my favorites of the night. Oh, who am I kidding, all the foods were my favorite, but these were too easy to eat, and I literally ate most of the platter of crab roll-ups.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup cocktail sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup additional cocktail sauce for dipping
What you do:
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and cocktail sauce until well blended.
- Stir in crabmeat, Swiss cheese, and green onion.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of the mixture onto each tortilla, and roll up tightly.
- Wrap each tortilla in plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
- Slice rolls into 1/2 inch circles, and arrange on a serving tray with a bowl of cocktail sauce for dipping.
Seriously. Try these. Eat these. We all adored them, and I plan on making them many times over again in the near future.
Carpe diem, and happy cooking and eating!